- Eye to eye with nature
- The feline mystique: dispelling the myth of the Independent Cat (Willow Soltow)
- Before it's too late: teaching about endangered animals (Willow Soltow)
- How do you feel about it?
- What's your verdict?
- Who am I? I am an endangered animal! (Vicki Parker)
- Hurray for PBS!
- NAAHE News -- New editor joins NAAHE staff
- NAAHE reviews children's books (Bill DeRosa, Vicki Parker, Kathy Savesky, and Willow Soltow
- Productive Partnerships -- Pilot program brings teachers and SPCA together (Judi Kukulka and Willow Soltow)
- Research in Review -- Extending humaneness from animals to people: a look at the Transference Theory (Bill DeRosa)
- Film Reviews (Argus Archives)
- What's a Picture Worth? -- No place to hide
"Humane Education Volume 08, Number 02" (1984). Humane Education 1983-5. 8.