- The "Eating with Conscience" fire storm: HSUS takes the heat from agribusiness (Paul G. Irwin)
- Whales need help!
- In Memorium: Steven M. Kritsick
- BGH causes national brouhaha: HSUS finds allies in hormone fight (Michael W. Fox)
- Seeking progress on alternatives: 3Rs come of age at World Congress
- HSUS issues a challenge: after the moratorium, what next? (Kenneth White)
- Bioethics: its scope and purpose (Michael W. Fox)
- HSI Canada: Northern light (Michael O'Sullivan)
- HSI Indonesia: wild-primate exports stop
- HSUS/HSI confronts wildlife use
- International trapping
- HSI Zambia: saving elephants
- HSI St. Maarten: fulfilling an island dream
- "Survivor": a symbol of hope (Delia Owen, Ph.D.)
- HSI Europe: will Norway while IF in EU? (Betsy Dribben)
- Protecting the biodiversity of the planet: an interview with Thomas E. Lovejoy, Ph.D.
- 1994 HSUS National Conference: Protecting Animals in a New World
"HSUS NEWS Volume 39, Number 02" (1994). HSUS News 1989-92. 20.