- The Versailles Initiative (John A. Hoyt)
- Frogs here ...
- ... and abroad
- Hit movie, hurt animals
- Georgia man convicted of manslaughter in dog attack
- The animal-patenting decision: should people own new forms of life?
- Will Congress stop animal patenting?
- Predator control, European style: American sheep raisers successfully guard their flocks using Old World dogs instead of deadly poisons (Jennifer Lewis)
- Charitable animal hospitals: guaranteeing every animal's right to medical care
- The HSUS boycotts Gillette office products
- 1986 Annual Report - The Humane Society of the United States
- NAAHE announces 1987 Teacher of the Year
- Institute for the Study of Animal Problems grapples with timely issues
- The HSUS helps "20/20" expose cattle baron: television show focuses on history of animal neglect
- A Year of PETS
- Improving air transport for companion animals
- "Breakfast of Cruelty" boycott prompts action by egg, pork producers
- Making a Difference ... for Animals: 1987 Annual Conference of The Humane Society of the United States
- New voice against puppy mills
- Ninety days to death?
- Back again
- Progress, slow but steady
- Kansas bans live lures
- Investigation aids lawmakers
- New era in Florida
- Too little, too late?
- Rabies Symposium success
- Pennsylvania pigeon shoot
- Let's get together
- Lapham speaks
- California action
- Thanks due in Oregon
- Bounty opposed
- HSUS offers reward
- The shooting stops
- Stomping through statehouses
- Sam seized
- Legislative activities bode well
- Standing under the Animal Welfare Act restricted
- Canine's personal injury claim dismissed
- Changes in individual charitable contribution deductions
"HS NEWS Volume 32, Number 03" (1987). HSUS News 1979-88. 38.