- Education workshop stresses professionalism
- HSUS take legal action against "bunchers"
- The City of Fort Wayne, Indiana, can now boast of a contemporary animal control ordinance that among many provisions includes the licensing of kennels and catteries
- Physical and chemical capture techniques will be the topic of a two-day workshop sponsored by the Kalamazoo County Animal Control Department
- The Central Illinois Animal Control Training program was held in Pekin, Illinois, Septembers 17th and 18th, 1981
- The Michigan Humane Society in Detroit has one of the country's most active and successful cruelty investigation programs
- From the Director's Desk
- Ohio H.B. 585 (legalize dove hunting, S.B. 235 and H.B. 276 (mandates that county dogs be taken to local humane society shelters for housing)
"GLRO Fall 1981" (1981). Great Lakes Regional Office. 18.