- HSUS helps in Katrina's wake
- Animal hoarding exposed by CSRO, RAVS team
- Indiana, Michigan, Ohio: welcome to the region!
- "Off the Chain" reveals betrayal of man's best friend
- How to get involved in animal protection
- Illinois legislative update: H.B. 315 / S.B. 2078 (create the Illinois Public Health and Safety Animal Population Control Act), H.B. 3787 (amends the Humane Care for Animals Act)
- Indiana legislative update: S.B. 159 (requires that individuals convicted of committing animal cruelty receive psychological, behavioral, or other counseling)
- Kentucky legislative update
- Michigan legislative update: H.B. 4254 (requires schools to provide alternatives for students with a moral objection to dissection), H.B. 4465 / S.B. 373 (prohibits hunting animals via the internet), H.B. 4848 (prohibits a person from buying or selling the right to hunt a non-native wild mammal held in an enclosure)
- Ohio legislative update: H.B. 189 (amends the Dangerous Dog Law to remove breed-specific language, S.B. 9 (adds a definition for "animal or ecological terrorism" to the Ohio Code for acts that are already covered by existing law)
- Wisconsin legislative update: A.B. 179 / S.B. 207 (prohibits any hunter from shooting at a wild animal on a deer or game farm without being physically in possession of the weapon)
- Driven to stop Chicago dogfighting
"CSRO Fall 2005" (2005). Central States Regional Office. 3.