- President's Perspective: A call to personal action (John A. Hoyt)
- Is Gary Dog Pound cruel?
- Alaska wages war on wolves: balance of nature threatened
- 'We felt so helpless': thousands of birds die in Chesapeake Bay oil spill
- HSUS fights to keep turtles out of soup
- Monitor sues to stop sealskin imports
- WFPA--promoting animal welfare worldwide (Karl Frucht)
- Development Officer and Program Coordinator join staff
- Cruelties of trapping featured in new awareness kit
- Dolphins drown in tuna nets
- Which is it, dolphin or porpoise?
- Action Alert program popular
- Amanda Blake stars in "personalized" TV announcement
- Follow-up on two Florida zoos: one good--one bad (Sue Pressman)
- Hints for helping orphaned wildlife (Guy R. Hodge)
- Eiseley to speak at '76 Annual Conference
- Computer action alert system launched
- Dantzler testifies to save horses
- Animal control agents hear HSUS staffers
- HSUS policies compiled -- free copies available
- HSUS participates in dog and cat control meeting
- HSUS testifies on movie cruelty
- NAAHE publishes new manual -- "Humane Education: An Overview"
- Dog standards book available
- Fight to the death with shark is planned by film producer
"HS NEWS Volume 21, Issue 02" (1976). HSUS News 1976. 2.